Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Dream - Routine


1.Routine

Waking up. Taking a bath. Dressing up. Battling with the hair blower. Walking fifteen minutes to reach my office. Misting my point finger for the Bio matrix. Leaving the office by past eleven in the evening. Reaching my apartment before twelve midnight. Munching a peanut butter sandwich while waiting for the hot water to boil. Mixing cocoa and a little sugar on my big white mug. Waiting for the hot chocolate to cool down, and drinking it straight. Taking a quick shower while brushing my teeth, and finally sleeping.

The next morning? I'll be doing the same thing.
Chronic. Monotonous. Sad. Boring and tiring – this is my life.

My name is Errina and I've been trying to figure out what I want to be or what I want to accomplish in life. For 24 years, I am still unsure on what kind of life, I would like to pursue. Everybody experienced this, I know. It's the feeling when you actually want to achieve something that you don't even know. It's the feeling of wanting to start your life all over again every day, hoping you'll be able to figure out what you are really meant to be, or probably, to just simply figure out the purpose of your existence. I wanted to learn so much, but I don't know where to start. Or if I already started, I don't know where I'm at.

Until there came magic, untrue as it may seem, it really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment